The Euro Meet 2017 offers prize money for more than 20.000€. In the "open" category prize money is granted to the first three classified of each race.
Individual prize money
European & World Records are not cumulative
The first three athletes of Open, Junior and Youth categories are each rewarded with medals.
Please use exclusively a LENEX (.lxf) file to upload your entries for the competition. In case you do not have the LENEX software on your computer please download the LENEX Editor hereunder.
You will find all regulations. You may register through the Euro Meet App. Please refer to the top menu to access the application.
Facts & Figures
- 18 editions
- Two and a half day of competition
- 34 events
- A- and B-Finals
- Team Classification
- Participation of 20 nations (average)
- 112 teams registered in 2016
- 500-700 swimmers
- 3071 entries in 2016
- 10 Meet records pet year (average)
- 1000 to 2000 spectators over the 2,5 days of competition
- more than 20.000 € of prize money
- 2500 meals served to the teams
- 2500 bottles of water
- 50 volunteers and 30 judges
- 1 professional presenter
Participation of Olympic Champions, World and European Champions as well as European and world record holders as : Alain Bernard, Ian Thorpe, Laszlo Cseh, Coralie Balmy, Katinka Hosszu, Zsuszana Jakabos, Hugues Duboscq, Ruta Meilutyte, Steffen Deibler, Markus Deibler, Yannick Lebherz, Daryna Zevina, Amy Smith, Inge Dekker, Thomas Lurz, Randall Bal, Radoslaw Kawecky and may others...
- Qualifying Event for the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008
- Qualifying Event for the World Championships in Rome 2009
- Qualifying Event for the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010
- Qualifying Event for the World Championships in Shanghai 2011
- Qualifying Event for the Olympic Games in London 2012
- Qualifying Event for the World Championships in Barcelona 2013
- Qualifying Event for the Youth Olympic Games Nanjing 2014
- Qualifying Event for the World Championships Kazan 2015
- Qualifying Event for the Olympic Games Rio 2016